All of our units come with Electric Elements and Controllers. All of our units can be ran by electric or FLAME at the users discretion. The size of your Distillation Vessel Order will depend on the description you are reading on the individual listing.
Hot Rod Distiller is an indispensable tool for anyone who wants to produce high-quality alcohol in sufficient quantities.
This system is modular and created by experienced designers to obtain a large degree of flexibility in the production process, as well as enjoyment of the results.
The process of manufacturing high-quality distillate is quite complicated. In all stages of preparation, starting with the selection of raw materials and ending with the distillation and purification of the finished product, many components are involved, it requires a careful approach and the strictest adherence to technology.
The key to achieving the expected result is modern equipment of the highest quality, which has flexible technological capabilities.
Universal distiller «Hot Rod», is designed to produce both aromatic distillates (whiskey, brandy, grappa, bourbon) and neutral rectified alcohol.
Stainless Pot built with sturdy stainless legs to keep the pot off the ground for easy drainage. Large Drainage Port is installed on the bottom of the unit as well as the side which can be used for an optional submersible heating element. The Stainless Pot has a round bottom and top which helps the overall distillation process. On the Top of the pot is two heavy duty handles for easy maneuvering of your unit. The Copper Helmet starts the reflux process which gives your liquor a chance to condense and the re distill. Next is the copper cone which slopes down from larger diameter to smaller diameter. The quality and craftsmanship on these pieces are stellar and you will be pleasantly surprised with how durable all of the pieces truly are. As the steam progresses through the system, various electronic temperature probes are placed in scientifically precise areas to give the user the best readings. Each of the connection pieces are called ferrules and they all connect like the top of a keg, in fact, these pieces are all interchangeable in one way or another with a keg set up. The Stainless ferrules and tri clamps connect the pieces to a tight, leak free fit. As the steam progresses up the column it hits the top of the system and makes its way back down the system with our 180 degree stainless pipe kit. Most of our professional distillation equipment has built in condensers towards the top of the distillation column to minimize the amount of distillate actually getting through the system which in turn produces a higher proof and finer tasting liquor. The steam will travel down the system into our stainless condenser. Two water hoses are hooked up here which cools the steam traveling through the system. Finally the distillate travels through the stainless proofing parrot and into your collection vessel for your pleasure.
- Distillation cube Professional 21 Gallons x 1 pcs. ;
- Diopter 4 "" x 1 pc. ;
- 2 "" x 1 pc cooler ;
- Transition 180 ° 2 "" x 1 pc. ;
- Parrot 2 "" x 1 pcs. ;
- Herringbone adapter 1.5 "" - 1.5 "" x 1 pc. ;
- Reflegmator 2 "" x 1 pcs. ;
- TEN 2 "" 4.5 kV x 1 pcs. ;
- Power regulator 5 kV without electrical connection x 1 pc. ;
- Copper helmet 4 "" x 1 pcs. ;
- Copper cone 4 "" x 2 "" x 1 pcs. ;
- Clamp overpressure valve 1.5 "" x 1 pc. ;
- Thermometer digital TA-288 x 2 pcs. ;
- Butterfly Valve 1.5 "" x 1 pc. ;
- PU hose 12 mm (1 meter) x 10 pcs. ;
- Push fitting 12 mm threaded x 5 pcs. ;
- Push fitting 12 mm tee x 2 pcs. ;
- Cut-off valve with push fitting 12 mm x 1 pc. ;
- Needle tap with push fitting 12 mm x 2 pcs. ;
- Clamp clamp with silicone gasket 4 "" x 3 pcs. ;
- Clamp clamp with silicone gasket 2 "" x 4 pcs. ;
- Clamp clamp with silicone gasket 1.5 "" x 3 pcs.