All models are our base models, the same ones we have been building for the past 7 years. Over the years we have developed add-ons which we know you will love. Let’s talk about your first or last Made In America Copper Moonshine Still.
Call Us OR TEXT US 24/7
10 Gallon Moonshine Still - Complete Unit + Electric Component
Pot and Cap – 10 Gallons
Thumper – 9x12 inches (Upgraded Thumper)
Worm – 9x12 inches (Upgraded Worm)
20 oz. 22 Gauge Pure Organic Copper Sheets (Lead Free)
-Distilled, Purified Water (turn salt water into fresh water)
-Moonshine and other Distilled Spirits
- Essential oils and Perfumes
-Ethanol Gas (make your own Gas to run engines or heat your home)
-Marinade for meats and poultry
Plus Much, Much More!!!
Free Shipping to Continental USA. Worldwide Shipping Available.
We specialize in the manufacturing and production of COPPER MOONSHINE STILLS, which are handcrafted to perfection! Made using heavy gauge copper and lead free solder, our units are built to last. All of our units are water tested and have ZERO leaks.
We are available to answer your questions so please call us or visit our web site at www.buyamoonshinestill.com
We also do custom orders.
Call Us OR TEXT US 24/7
All of our units come with a lifetime warranty from American Copper Works.
Alcohol distillation at its finest. Distilling out of a copper alcohol still is the only way to go when it comes to perfectly brewed liquor. Our liquor stills are built to last, we use only the finest 99.9% pure lead free copper sheets sourced locally in the USA. American Copper Works knows how to make stills. You can easily set up your own home distillery.
A copper still could save your life, so, go ahead and brew some moonshine. This is a true Appalachian pot still. Call us to buy home distillery equipment from the best in the business. Have you seen the Moonshiners show? buy a moonshine still here , we have stills for sale. You can make whiskey, bourbon, rum, and much much more.
1. Open your box.
2. Place pot on a table with temperature gage towards left hand side.
3. Take the smallest piece of the thumper with drain plug facing towards you and put to the right of the pot.
4. Take the worm which is attached to coil and put to the right of the thumper.
5. Take the cap and insert it to the top of the pot, the bottom of the cap connects by spinning the spin fittings to the left side of the thumper.
A) The seam on the top of cap should interlock with seam of the back of the pot.
6. When connecting the spin fitting, if they should leak, use thread locking tape or wheat paste. The unit also comes with an adapter piece which is copper, and it connects to the top of right hand side of the thumper and goes to the worm spin fittings accordingly.
7. Congratulations! You have successfully assembled your Moonshine Still but you still need to know how to use it.
8. You need a burner or any source of flame, you could also have a submerged heating element. Once you have a burner and propane you need some MASH. Mash is what you put in the still to get liquor.
9. MASH= Fermented materials that can range anywhere between 1% to 35% ABV (Alcohol By Volume). The higher the ABV, the more alcohol you will be able to pull out. The goal is to take out as much alcohol out of the mash with your Moonshine Still.
You are going to need a Hydrometer, which measures the alcohol content of the Mash, ‘cause it’s always nice to know what your alcohol is in the beginning and the end of the process. There are two different types of Hydrometers, one to use for low proof (of Mash) and one for high proof. Visit our accessory page to purchase more items from us.
10. Strain Mash for any hard materials and pour into pot. You are going to need to seal the cap of the pot with “old school” Wheat Paste or Black Electrical Tape, make sure to seal the unit well. The thumper is a double purification unit, it is not a necessity. We want you to run the Thumper dry (meaning, do not add anything in it) until you know what you are doing. All our units are interchangeable, which means you can take the Thumper out and run it directly from the pot to the worm with the coil.
11. Your Worm, the one with the coil, needs constant ow of cool water (we recommend continuously filling it with ice) you can also get an upgraded Thumper and Worm Kit with any of our units which will give you 2 hoses to run water in and out.
12. Put a flame underneath the Pot until the unit starts to “work”; as soon as the Worm is dripping product, write the temperature down then add 20 degrees to it, “That is your Operating Range”. Always keep still within this range to make sure H2O does not go into your product.
13. Your Thumper will fill up with Liquid and eventually stop the distillation process. You will need to disregard the Thumper’s content or save and re-run in your next batch.
14. Do Not just go and start drinking what comes out of the unit. Please do the appropriate amount of research to make sure you disregard the appropriate amount of your distillate before drinking.
NOW YOU KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY USE YOUR NEW MOONSHINE STILL.
American Copper Works operates 5 locations across the east coast located in NH, TN, KY, NC, and GA who builds moonshine stills and ships them world wide. If you are close to one of these states please let us know if you want to receive your order from our shops in NH, TN, KY, NC, or GA. We are happy to offer you the service of customer pick up but also a more personalized and custom order experience. Please reach out directly to our sales representative and ask for more information by calling 1-502-337-3944 and pressing 1. We also accept text messages on this line so please text us about our products and communicate to us what we can build for you.
Our units can be upgraded with an ez seal cap on the pot as well as a 4 inch port on the thumper. These two add ons are optional and not mandatory. These two add ons make your unit more efficient and effective. The easy seal cap makes it so you don’t need to apply wheat or flour paste on the pot to seal it every time. You wont need to clean up any messy paste because you will have a food safe silicone gasket and a stainless steel butterfly clamp and 4 inch stainless ferrule added on the top of your pot. This way you can seal your unit for the distillation process by a clamping system instead of the old school paste method. Sealing it this way is highly efficient. You can also add on the 4 inch port on the thumper as well. It’s the same set up, 4 inch tri clamp, 4 inch gasket, 4 inch stainless ferrule and 4 inch stainless cap but this time it’s installed on the top of the thumper so you can infuse different flavors into your product. Having the 4 inch port added on to the thumper also makes it a lot easier to clean the thumper when you decide to run different flavors through the distiller. If you see the words “top end” model on any of our websites, that is the model with the ez seal cap and 4 inch port on the thumper. If you want to make sure your order has these add ons or any other custom requests please call 1-502-337-3944 and press 1. We also accept text messages on this line so please text us about our products and communicate to us what we can build for you.
LIFETIME WARRANTY. Completely Made in USA. Lowest Priced. Complete Unit, Ready to Run.
8 Years Experience Building Distillation Equipment.
FREE SHIPPING. Highest Quality. 24/7 Customer Support. Instructions Included.
Don't Get Left Un-Prepared. A Moonshine Still is a Tool For Survival.
"The Wife May Say NO, But The Moon-Shining In Her Eyes Says YES."