This is a deposit only. The total purchase price is roughly $799 and this is based on current copper market prices.
We are no longer accepting payment in full for orders. We now are only requiring a $1 Deposit on ALL orders. It is our sole mission to get our orders shipped as fast as possible. You will receive a call from us WHEN WE GET CLOSER TO YOUR ORDER
$1 Deposit. This deposit is fully refundable. During our phone call or skype “Order Consultation” we will go over all of the specifics as well as the most important piece, the price.
All models are our base models, the same ones we have been building for the past 7 years. Over the years we have developed add-ons which we know you will love. Let’s talk about your first or last Made In America Copper Moonshine Still.
Once we are set to ship your unit, we will contact you for the final payment.
1-603-997-6786 – Call Us 24/7
IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE $100 DEPOSIT AND DON’T WANT TO WAIT please check out www.PRIMESTILLS.com for our Next Day Shipping Supply.
6 Gallon Flame Flow™ Moonshine Still - Complete Unit
What is the PATENTED Flame Flow™ Moonshine Still?
It has effectively, revolutionized the hobby distilling landscape.
With insane customer feedback to back up our claims, it is an honor to present to the world the one, the only Flame-Flow™.
This copper moonshine still is unlike any other moonshine still on the marketplace. You are looking at the real deal here folks. This copper moonshine still is equipped with 4 massive tubes that carry the flame up and through your moonshine still.
This new method of delivering heat to your moonshine still is un-comparable to any other distillation unit on the marketplace. The time trials speak volumes.
This unit took over two years to develop and fine tune. There were over 100 man hours of logged testing to ensure that not only our claims were accurate, but, the unit is safe for consumer purchase. We have had an overwhelming amount of positive feedback from our customers about the Flame-Flow™
Contents of the Flame Flow Still
Pot and Cap –6 Gallons
Thumper – 9x9 inches (Upgraded Thumper)
Worm – 10x12 inches (Upgraded Worm)
20 oz. 22 Gauge Pure Organic Copper Sheets (Lead Free)
-Distilled, Purified Water (turn salt water into fresh water)
-Moonshine and other Distilled Spirits
- Essential oils and Perfumes
-Ethanol Gas (make your own Gas to run engines or heat your home)
-Marinade for meats and poultry
Plus Much, Much More!!!
Free Shipping to Continental USA. Worldwide Shipping Available.
We specialize in the manufacturing and production of COPPER MOONSHINE STILLS, which are handcrafted to perfection! Made using heavy gauge copper and lead free solder, our units are built to last. All of our units are water tested and have ZERO leaks.
We are available to answer your questions so please call us or visit our web site at www.buyamoonshinestill.com
We also do custom orders.
All of our units come with a lifetime warranty from The Distillery Network Inc.
Putting together the 6 Gallon Flame Flow™ Moonshine Still
1. Open your box.
2. Place pot on a table with temperature gage towards left hand side.
3. Take the smallest piece of the thumper with drain plug facing towards you and put to the right of the pot.
4. Take the worm which is attached to coil and put to the right of the thumper.
5. Take the cap and insert it to the top of the pot, the bottom of the cap connects by spinning the spin fittings to the left side of the thumper.
A) The seam on the top of cap should interlock with seam of the back of the pot.
6. When connecting the spin fitting, if they should leak, use thread locking tape or wheat paste. The unit also comes with an adapter piece which is copper, and it connects to the top of right hand side of the thumper and goes to the worm spin fittings accordingly.
7. Congratulations! You have successfully assembled your Moonshine Still but you still need to know how to use it.
8. You need a burner or any source of flame, you could also have a submerged heating element. Once you have a burner and propane you need some MASH. Mash is what you put in the still to get liquor.
9. MASH= Fermented materials that can range anywhere between 1% to 35% ABV (Alcohol By Volume). The higher the ABV, the more alcohol you will be able to pull out. The goal is to take out as much alcohol out of the mash with your Moonshine Still.
You are going to need a Hydrometer, which measures the alcohol content of the Mash, ‘cause it’s always nice to know what your alcohol is in the beginning and the end of the process. There are two different types of Hydrometers, one to use for low proof (of Mash) and one for high proof. Visit our accessory page to purchase more items from us.
10. Strain Mash for any hard materials and pour into pot. You are going to need to seal the cap of the pot with “old school” Wheat Paste or Black Electrical Tape, make sure to seal the unit well. The thumper is a double purification unit, it is not a necessity. We want you to run the Thumper dry (meaning, do not add anything in it) until you know what you are doing. All our units are interchangeable, which means you can take the Thumper out and run it directly from the pot to the worm with the coil.
11. Your Worm, the one with the coil, needs constant ow of cool water (we recommend continuously filling it with ice) you can also get an upgraded Thumper and Worm Kit with any of our units which will give you 2 hoses to run water in and out.
12. Put a flame underneath the Pot until the unit starts to “work”; as soon as the Worm is dripping product, write the temperature down then add 20 degrees to it, “That is your Operating Range”. Always keep still within this range to make sure H2O does not go into your product.
13. Your Thumper will ll up with Liquid and eventually stop the distillation process. You will need to disregard the Thumper’s content or save and re-run in your next batch.
14. Do Not just go and start drinking what comes out of the unit. Please do the appropriate amount of research to make sure you disregard the appropriate amount of your distillate before drinking.
NOW YOU KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY USE YOUR NEW MOONSHINE STILL. VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.
**WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONTACT OUR CUSTOMERS WHO PAID A DEPOSIT AND ASK THEM IF THEY ARE WILLING TO PAY MORE TO PRIORITIZE THEIR ORDER. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AUCTION OFF THE ARRANGEMENT OF SHIPMENTS. THIS MEANS WE MAY MAKE A LIST AND LET CUSTOMERS PLACE BIDS ON HOW MUCH MORE THEY ARE WILLING TO PAY TO HAVE THEIR ORDER BUILT SOONER.*
All sales are final and we do not accept any cancellations. We do not save any payment info on file, therefore your card will not be charged the final payment. We will contact you for your final payment instructions
PATENT APPROVAL ACCEPTANCE SPEECH FROM JONATHAN ZAJAC
Did you know that around the time hospitals in USA started implementing their own moonshine stills to make antiseptic, the mortality rate of the country dropped significantly? The benefits of owning a distiller outweigh the fact you can make some great liquor. Moonshine is essentially the same thing as ethanol gas. There’s so much they don’t want us to know and I am here to help us all. Time is something I have always tried to master. Saving time is saving money and saving money means more fun or safety for yourself and your family.
I can proudly announce that as of today, march 27th 2020 Our PATENTED flame flow technology has saved our roughly 400 flame flow model customers around 28,000 minutes. This equals roughly 466 hours or 19 days in saved time. This is time that can be used to spend more time prepping your run, more time on your other hobbies, or more importantly spending more time with your friends and family.
Today, I Jonathan Zajac the inventor of the flame flow moonshine still am proud to announce that we have been awarded a patent for our Flame Flow moonshine still. The Patent Number Is 10,561,960. Those are some sweet numbers, about as sweet as the shine will taste off your still from my company. There are some people I would like to thank who contributed to help making this product a reality.
First I would like to thank my father who also builds stills Steven Stillz. He taught me how to do this business and what to focus on and without his knowledge and guidance I would not have been able to think of something this cool and unique. It is hard enough trying to replicate his quality and style, now I can confidently say “hey dad, where’s your patent at”?. Thanks dad
2nd, I want to thank my competitors and haters. If it wasn’t for you I would not have created the flame flow. Over our almost 8 years in the industry I have seen many try to replicate and copy what my father and myself are doing with this overall design. I wanted a way to be different and a way that NO ONE will ever be able to replicate. Thank you for trying to copy my design, if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have thought of this idea. And to the haters, lets see you refute 10,561,960. I would love to hear it after you dig through 23 pages of literature 😊
3rd I want to thank my mother for always telling me to get a real job. I really hate that stuff so once again I would like to take the time to tell her, ya, see, I did something else really freaking cool that would never have taken place at a “real job”. I love you mom, but u should really come here and brew up some shine on this flame flow with me!!! I love you
4th I want to thank a guy named chad Parkhouse. He is MIA for the past 3 years but this guy is the original guy I bounced the idea off of with and he helped with the trial tests and the literature for the patent lady and overall just pushed me to get this done and spend the money. It was his words of how badass the still was after he tested the first one that really made me want to get the patent, so chad if you are out there I would love to hear from you, ive been calling and emailing. I hope you are doing ok.
Lastly, I want to thank our customers. Hopefully by now you know I don’t mess around with basic stuff. I want the best or it is out the window and onto the next thing. If it does not save you money or time, I do not offer it here at our business. I am looking forward to saving my customers thousands of days, millions of hours if possible. Because every time you fire up our flame flow moonshine still you are going to save yourself at least 17 minutes. This is a undisputed, patented fact.
Thank you all for being a part of the distillery network. We will be more than happy to accept any and all orders of our PATENTED flame flow moonshine still technology. It has even been dubbed “ one of the biggest advancements in distilling in the past 200 years” I don’t know if that is true or not, but now I can confidently say that my patent is APPROVED. And just one last thing, today as I was leaving the mailbox with the patent numbers in my hand, as I was walking to the door I swear the door swung open from the wind and I thought to myself NO WAY this flame flow is really going to open up a lot of doors, but then as I traveled to the big bay door I realized it was broken so I needed to back track and walk all the way around the building and I realized that no matter what door opens, there will always be roadblocks.
Hard work and dedication will always be in front of me and I will always prevail and work through anything that arises. This is not the end for Jon Zajac (www.facebook.com/distillerynet) and The Distillery Network. This is merely the beginning. Thank you.