What Makes a Moonshine Still Durable?
4 to 8 weeks to ship.
A Durable Moonshine Still is important if you want to pass your craft distillation unit down to your son or daughter. The Thick Copper. It's Craftsmanship. It's Ingenuity. There are many factors that come up when talking about a Durable moonshine Still. You could easily go online and buy thin oz. copper moonshine still which will implode or dent easily.... or, you can purchase our Durable Craft Distiller and save yourself a headache. These units are Heavy Duty and full of value. Made in America and delivered right to your door, all you need to do is spin the fittings together. This unit will last generations. Purchase a copper moonshine still online from American Copper Works. All of our units come with a Lifetime Warranty.
You could drop our moonshine stills off of the table and they wont bust, not that we recommend doing that! We are confident that these models are Durable because over the past 6 years we have built over 10,000 of them with very minimal issues. Buy a copper still online from American Copper Works to ensure a durable, reliable run.
Copper Alcohol Still
An Upgraded Thumper and Worm Kit gives you the opportunity to ...
1. Upgrade to up to a 35 gallon pot in the future.
2. Has two hose hook ups to cool the worm much more efficiently. One Hose In / One Hose Out.
3. Has a larger drain on the thumper to clean it out easier.
4. The Thumper is 9 x9 inches cylindrically and the worm is a little larger
5. The worm has many more coil spins for maximum cooling power.
ALL OF OUR UNITS COME WITH THE UPGRADED THUMPER AND WORM OPTION
All of our Moonshine Stills are complete and ready to use. There is Zero soldering work to be performed. All of our products are built with the highest quality parts and materials. We take pride in our work and offer on all of our products , a lifetime warranty. This is a complete moonshine still. The pot diameter is 12 inches . The thumper is 9 x 9 inches cylindrical and the worm is 9 x 11 inches . The worm coil has at least 7 spins for maximum cooling power.
*****SHIPPING***** The unit will be in the box and shipped out of our shop within 4 to 8 weeks. This means we need 4 to 8 weeks to get the unit out of the shop and out for shipment. Therefore, your unit should arrive within 60 days or less. Our prices reflect the time it takes to build the unit as well as the cost of the materials. Our prices fluctuate constantly, therefore, if you want the best price make sure you call a customer service representative to negotiate.
*****All of our units are sold in terms of CAPACITY, this means that if it is listed as a 10 gallon moonshine still, that means you can fill it up with 10 gallons of mash, which will end up giving you whatever your alcohol content is inside the pot. Example, if you have a 10 gallon pot, and 10% alcohol by volume in your mash, and you distill it, you will end up getting 1 gallon of pure liquor. Please also note, just because it says "moonshine still" doesn't mean it only makes moonshine. These units make a VERY wide range of spirits. As well as so much more...*****
Catfish Cooley Endorsement
Completing the Alcohol Still
COPPER STILL SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Open your box.
2. Place pot on a table with temperature gage towards left hand side.
3. Take the smallest piece of the thumper with drain plug facing towards you and put to the right of the pot.
4. Take the worm which is attached to coil and put to the right of the thumper.
5. Take the cap and insert it to the top of the pot, the bottom of the cap connects by spinning the spin fittings to the left side of the thumper.
A) The seam on the top of cap should interlock with seam of the back of the pot.
6. When connecting the spin fitting, if they should leak, use thread locking tape or wheat paste. The unit also comes with an adapter piece which is copper, and it connects to the top of right hand side of the thumper and goes to the worm spin fittings accordingly.
7. Congratulations! You have successfully assembled your Moonshine Still but you still need to know how to use it.
8. You need a burner or any source of flame, you could also have a submerged heating element. Once you have a burner and propane you need some MASH. Mash is what you put in the still to get liquor.
9. MASH= Fermented materials that can range anywhere between 1% to 35% ABV (Alcohol By Volume). The higher the ABV, the more alcohol you will be able to pull out. The goal is to take out as much alcohol out of the mash with your Moonshine Still.
VISIT: WWW.MASH.RECIPES FOR SOME EASY RECIPES TO GET STARTED.
You are going to need a Hydrometer, which measures the alcohol content of the Mash, ‘cause it’s always nice to know what your alcohol is in the beginning and the end of the process. There are two different types of Hydrometers, one to use for low proof (of Mash) and one for high proof. Visit our accessory page to purchase more items from us.
10. Strain Mash for any hard materials and pour into pot. You are going to need to seal the cap of the pot with “old school” Wheat Paste or Black Electrical Tape, make sure to seal the unit well. The thumper is a double purification unit, it is not a necessity. We want you to run the Thumper dry (meaning, do not add anything in it) until you know what you are doing. All our units are interchangeable, which means you can take the Thumper out and run it directly from the pot to the worm with the coil.
11. Your Worm, the one with the coil, needs constant ow of cool water (we recommend continuously filling it with ice) you can also get an upgraded Thumper and Worm Kit with any of our units which will give you 2 hoses to run water in and out.
12. Put a flame underneath the Pot until the unit starts to “work”; as soon as the Worm is dripping product, write the temperature down then add 20 degrees to it, “That is your Operating Range”. Always keep still within this range to make sure H2O does not go into your product.
13. Your Thumper will ll up with Liquid and eventually stop the distillation process. You will need to disregard the Thumper’s content or save and re-run in your next batch.
14. Do Not just go and start drinking what comes out of the unit. Please do the appropriate amount of research to make sure you disregard the appropriate amount of your distillate before drinking.
NOW YOU KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY USE YOUR NEW MOONSHINE STILL. VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AT WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/AmericanCopperWorks TO STAY CONNECTED WITH US.