2 to 3 Months Shipping
All models are our base models, the same ones we have been building for the past 7 years. Over the years we have developed add-ons which we know you will love. Let’s talk about your first or last Made In America Copper Moonshine Still.
Call Us OR TEXT US 24/7
Introducing a brand new dynamic to distilling, American Copper Works is proud to present The Flame Flow Moonshine Still. Our patent pending technology gives you full control, and enables you to unlock the full potential of our stills. You are looking at the future of distillation.
Heats Up In Half The Time Of Standard Stills
Easy And Accurate Temperature Control Means Much Less Chance Of Burning And Scorching Your Mash
Produces An Exquisite Smooth Taste Unmatched By Any Still On The Market
Hand-crafted By Experts In The USA
Ships Fully Assembled No Soldering Required, unlike a moonshine kit
Includes Everything You Need: Pot, Cap, Thumper, Worm, and Temperature Gauge
Professional Grade Copper, Built To Last A Lifetime
Water Tested, No Leaks Guaranteed
The Best Stills On The Market
American Copper Works is proud to produce top-quality, hand-crafted stills. Our stills are more than just a functional piece of home equipment, they are works of art. Our craftsmen are experts in the trade and produce each piece with time and care to ensure top quality. We only use high grade, heavy gauge copper. Our products are durable and built to last a lifetime!
What Can You Accomplish With Our Stills?
What can't you do is the question! Our stills are an essential versatile part of any household. Here are just a few of the things you can do with one of our stills:
Purify Your Own Water
Have your own water source? Want to make your home self-sufficient? Then a still is a must! You can easily take water from any source and use our still to make clean distilled water that's safe to drink.
Moonshine, Liquor, and Spirit Distillation
Ethanol Fuel Gas Production
Essential Oils And Perfume Production
Meat And Poultry Marinades
All of our units are sold in terms of CAPACITY, this means that if it is listed as a 10 gallon moonshine still, that means you can fill it up with 10 gallons of mash, which will end up giving you whatever your alcohol content is inside the pot. Example, if you have a 10 gallon pot, and 10% alcohol by volume in your mash, and you distill it, you will end up getting 1 gallon of pure liquor. Please also note, just because it says "moonshine still" doesn't mean it only makes moonshine. These units make a VERY wide range of spirits. As well as so much more
Free Shipping to Continental USA. Worldwide Shipping Available.
Call Us OR TEXT US 24/7
1. Open your box.
2. Place pot on a table with temperature gage towards left hand side.
3. Take the smallest piece of the thumper with drain plug facing towards you and put to the right of the pot.
4. Take the worm which is attached to coil and put to the right of the thumper.
5. Take the cap and insert it to the top of the pot, the bottom of the cap connects by spinning the spin fittings to the left side of the thumper.
A) The seam on the top of cap should interlock with seam of the back of the pot.
6. When connecting the spin fitting, if they should leak, use thread locking tape or wheat paste. The unit also comes with an adapter piece which is copper, and it connects to the top of right hand side of the thumper and goes to the worm spin fittings accordingly.
7. Congratulations! You have successfully assembled your Moonshine Still but you still need to know how to use it.
8. You need a burner or any source of flame, you could also have a submerged heating element. Once you have a burner and propane you need some MASH. Mash is what you put in the still to get liquor.
9. MASH= Fermented materials that can range anywhere between 1% to 35% ABV (Alcohol By Volume). The higher the ABV, the more alcohol you will be able to pull out. The goal is to take out as much alcohol out of the mash with your Moonshine Still.
You are going to need a Hydrometer, which measures the alcohol content of the Mash, ‘cause it’s always nice to know what your alcohol is in the beginning and the end of the process. There are two different types of Hydrometers, one to use for low proof (of Mash) and one for high proof. Visit our accessory page to purchase more items from us.
10. Strain Mash for any hard materials and pour into pot. You are going to need to seal the cap of the pot with “old school” Wheat Paste or Black Electrical Tape, make sure to seal the unit well. The thumper is a double purification unit, it is not a necessity. We want you to run the Thumper dry (meaning, do not add anything in it) until you know what you are doing. All our units are interchangeable, which means you can take the Thumper out and run it directly from the pot to the worm with the coil.
11. Your Worm, the one with the coil, needs constant ow of cool water (we recommend continuously filling it with ice) you can also get an upgraded Thumper and Worm Kit with any of our units which will give you 2 hoses to run water in and out.
12. Put a flame underneath the Pot until the unit starts to “work”; as soon as the Worm is dripping product, write the temperature down then add 20 degrees to it, “That is your Operating Range”. Always keep still within this range to make sure H2O does not go into your product.
13. Your Thumper will fill up with Liquid and eventually stop the distillation process. You will need to disregard the Thumper’s content or save and re-run in your next batch.
14. Do Not just go and start drinking what comes out of the unit. Please do the appropriate amount of research to make sure you disregard the appropriate amount of your distillate before drinking.
NOW YOU KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY USE YOUR NEW MOONSHINE STILL.
American Copper Works operates 5 locations across the east coast located in NH, TN, KY, NC, and GA who builds moonshine stills and ships them world wide. If you are close to one of these states please let us know if you want to receive your order from our shops in NH, TN, KY, NC, or GA. We are happy to offer you the service of customer pick up but also a more personalized and custom order experience. Please reach out directly to our sales representative and ask for more information by calling 1-502-337-3944 and pressing 1. We also accept text messages on this line so please text us about our products and communicate to us what we can build for you.
Our units can be upgraded with an ez seal cap on the pot as well as a 4 inch port on the thumper. These two add ons are optional and not mandatory. These two add ons make your unit more efficient and effective. The easy seal cap makes it so you don’t need to apply wheat or flour paste on the pot to seal it every time. You wont need to clean up any messy paste because you will have a food safe silicone gasket and a stainless steel butterfly clamp and 4 inch stainless ferrule added on the top of your pot. This way you can seal your unit for the distillation process by a clamping system instead of the old school paste method. Sealing it this way is highly efficient. You can also add on the 4 inch port on the thumper as well. It’s the same set up, 4 inch tri clamp, 4 inch gasket, 4 inch stainless ferrule and 4 inch stainless cap but this time it’s installed on the top of the thumper so you can infuse different flavors into your product. Having the 4 inch port added on to the thumper also makes it a lot easier to clean the thumper when you decide to run different flavors through the distiller. If you see the words “top end” model on any of our websites, that is the model with the ez seal cap and 4 inch port on the thumper. If you want to make sure your order has these add ons or any other custom requests please call 1-502-337-3944 and press 1. We also accept text messages on this line so please text us about our products and communicate to us what we can build for you.
LIFETIME WARRANTY. Completely Made in USA. Lowest Priced. Complete Unit, Ready to Run.
8 Years Experience Building Distillation Equipment.
FREE SHIPPING. Highest Quality. 24/7 Customer Support. Instructions Included.
Don't Get Left Un-Prepared. A Moonshine Still is a Tool For Survival.
"The Wife May Say NO, But The Moon-Shining In Her Eyes Says YES."